EoMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Offical Forum for MiddleMen

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sneak Peek at my next events

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitpoint
Eager Trader
Hitpoint

Sneak Peek at my next events Empty
PostSubject: Sneak Peek at my next events   Sneak Peek at my next events EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 11:59 pm

For EoMM users only a sneak peek at what im cooking up.

So the lottery was fun and what not but i decided to expand the type of events that i will be holding for larger cash prizes.

Possible Events

1. A Grand Tourni (RP STYLE) Number of contestants (64) Prize (1mil).
- Alright so im not actually going to make 64 people all get together and roleplay in a make beleive tournament. But i will get all 64 entries and randomly set them up in a bracket. Now like how the lottery is set up, the entire "tournament" will be based on chance. When two combatants face in a "Match" i will randomly select who will win. Then following the results i will write a roleplay scene of how the battle went and how the player who won actually won. That will be the fun part of it. In the early rounds i will probally write short scenes since there will be so many matches. But as i progress through the rounds i will make the scenes longer and more dramatic. x]. Until eventually there will be the final match up and the winner who made it through will win the prize of 1mil.

2. Greed (Like Deal or no deal) Number of contestants(1) Prize (1g-1mil)
-So one player will be given a chance to try to win 1mil dollars. There will be 20 chest each will have an amount from 1g - 1mil. A player will pick one chest to hold on to for the time being. He then will knock off chests each round. After each round i will make him an offer for his chest based on the amounts he has left. Till eventually he will either take his offer or go to the very end and take what he has in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Whisper
Admin
Ancient Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek at my next events   Sneak Peek at my next events EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:41 am

Sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
https://eomm.forumotion.com
Thedarky
Thedarky

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek at my next events   Sneak Peek at my next events EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:44 pm

The first idea won't be fair cus its your choice you can make someone win whoever you want to

But i like the second idea Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://bubsgold.spruz.com
Takanei
Mediator
Takanei

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek at my next events   Sneak Peek at my next events EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 2:55 pm

Roleplaying... haha, I'm good at writing. ;D

... and not in that way, inb4;anyone.
Back to top Go down
Hitpoint
Eager Trader
Hitpoint

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek at my next events   Sneak Peek at my next events EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 3:26 am

lol chrissy x]. Sorry if i didnt make it clear in the 1st event. I am not chooseing anything im pretty sure i wrote i would randomly select a winner meaning which i would use a random generator.
Back to top Go down
Thedarky
Thedarky

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek at my next events   Sneak Peek at my next events EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 5:30 am

Hitpoint wrote:
lol chrissy x]. Sorry if i didnt make it clear in the 1st event. I am not chooseing anything im pretty sure i wrote i would randomly select a winner meaning which i would use a random generator.

You mean a machine would pick for you???

Or did i underline the right parts?
Back to top Go down
Ancient Whisper
Admin
Ancient Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek at my next events   Sneak Peek at my next events EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:58 am

Hitpoint wrote:
Hitpoint wrote:
i would randomly select a winner meaning which i would use a random generator.
Hitpoint wrote:
randomly random generator.
Back to top Go down
https://eomm.forumotion.com
Thedarky
Thedarky

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek at my next events   Sneak Peek at my next events EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:47 pm

Ancient Whisper wrote:
Hitpoint wrote:
Hitpoint wrote:
i would randomly select a winner meaning which i would use a random generator.
Hitpoint wrote:
randomly random generator.

Will he select or random generator? (machine or whatever)

hes saying 2diffrent things D;
Back to top Go down
Hitpoint
Eager Trader
Hitpoint

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek at my next events   Sneak Peek at my next events EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 3:46 pm

No i am not. I said the random generator will select the winner, you are just nit picking at all my topics trying to find flaws. I have nothing agianst you and i think your cool, but this is pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
Thedarky
Thedarky

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek at my next events   Sneak Peek at my next events EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 3:56 pm

Hitpoint wrote:
No i am not. I said the random generator will select the winner, you are just nit picking at all my topics trying to find flaws. I have nothing agianst you and i think your cool, but this is pissing me off.

D; i wasn't 'nit picking' but read your own line :s

you say 'i will sellect' and then you say 'random generator'

so i didn't know what you ment
Back to top Go down
Hitpoint
Eager Trader
Hitpoint

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek at my next events   Sneak Peek at my next events EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 4:03 pm

Hitpoint wrote:

So the lottery was fun and what not but i decided to expand the type of events that i will be holding for larger cash prizes.

Possible Events

- Alright so im not actually going to make 64 people all get together and roleplay in a make beleive tournament. But i will get all 64 entries and randomly set them up in a bracket. Now like how the lottery is set up, the entire "tournament" will be based on chance. When two combatants face in a "Match" i will randomly select who will win. Then following the results i will write a roleplay scene of how the battle went and how the player who won actually won. That will be the fun part of it. In the early rounds i will probally write short scenes since there will be so many matches. But as i progress through the rounds i will make the scenes longer and more dramatic. x]. Until eventually there will be the final match up and the winner who made it through will win the prize of 1mil.

-So one player will be given a chance to try to win 1mil dollars. There will be 20 chest each will have an amount from 1g - 1mil. A player will pick one chest to hold on to for the time being. He then will knock off chests each round. After each round i will make him an offer for his chest based on the amounts he has left. Till eventually he will either take his offer or go to the very end and take what he has in his chest.

Eh, i meant this as i would use the random generator to select a winner. Sorry if it wasnt clear.
Back to top Go down
Thedarky
Thedarky

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek at my next events   Sneak Peek at my next events EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 4:09 pm

Hitpoint wrote:
Hitpoint wrote:

Possible Events

Eh, i meant this as i would use the random generator to select a winner. Sorry if it wasnt clear.

Oooooh Rolling Eyes i already knew that by now but nice of you to clear it ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek at my next events   Sneak Peek at my next events Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneak Peek at my next events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EoMM :: General :: Lounge-
Jump to: