EoMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Offical Forum for MiddleMen

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Supporting Rs account trading?

Go down 
3 posters

Should we stop mming for these?
Yes
Supporting Rs account trading? I_vote_lcap80%Supporting Rs account trading? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No
Supporting Rs account trading? I_vote_lcap20%Supporting Rs account trading? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Hitpoint
Eager Trader
Hitpoint

Supporting Rs account trading? Empty
PostSubject: Supporting Rs account trading?   Supporting Rs account trading? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 4:39 pm

Ok so its obvious that runescape's recovery sytem is advanced and there is a million and one ways to recover a lost account. Like even if recovs are unset. A player can still use original contact details and/or a membership pin. Should we halt on mming for rs accounts to reduce the ammount of conflict that comes with scamming with rs accounts?
Back to top Go down
Ancient Whisper
Admin
Ancient Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Supporting Rs account trading?   Supporting Rs account trading? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:51 pm

I should say so. Or at least warn people of the possibilities. I for one have always refused to MM Runescape deals.
Back to top Go down
https://eomm.forumotion.com
Hitpoint
Eager Trader
Hitpoint

PostSubject: Re: Supporting Rs account trading?   Supporting Rs account trading? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:18 pm

Yes i think you should add something in your list about it. OR WAIT a disclaimer :O about runescape accounts. All we do is mm the accounts, any accounts reclaimed or anything, we will not be held liable and thus no one can proove if the account was actually tooken back or not.
Back to top Go down
Glycon
Eager Trader

PostSubject: Re: Supporting Rs account trading?   Supporting Rs account trading? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:06 pm

Yeah I had the same problem. I MMed and the guy wanted me to wait 3 hrs until I give the seller the gold. I knew that was not part of my responsibilites. I guess we should continue, because the buyer does know the consequences and we should not be in anyway responsible.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Whisper
Admin
Ancient Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Supporting Rs account trading?   Supporting Rs account trading? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:23 pm

Ancient Whisper wrote:
I should say so. Or at least warn people of the possibilities. I for one have always refused to MM Runescape deals.
Ancient Whisper wrote:
I should say so. Or at least warn people of the possibilities
Ancient Whisper wrote:
at least warn people of the possibilities
Back to top Go down
https://eomm.forumotion.com
Glycon
Eager Trader

PostSubject: Re: Supporting Rs account trading?   Supporting Rs account trading? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:29 pm

ALL RIGHT MAN. FIND ALL MY GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS TOO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supporting Rs account trading?   Supporting Rs account trading? Empty

Back to top Go down

Supporting Rs account trading?
Page 1 of 1