EoMM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Offical Forum for MiddleMen

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Add these catagories maybe?

Go down 
+3
Takanei
Mish
Hitpoint
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitpoint
Eager Trader
Hitpoint

Add these catagories maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Add these catagories maybe?   Add these catagories maybe? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:15 pm

Report Scams
Report Deals Done (Feed back for middlemans?)
Trading
Humor
Spam(No post are added to your post count)
Philosphy(Wuhaha this would be fun)
Events?

Any more :\?
Back to top Go down
Mish
Mish

PostSubject: Re: Add these catagories maybe?   Add these catagories maybe? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:15 pm

Dunno. I'm flat out of ideas. Never had any to begin with ;_;
Back to top Go down
Hitpoint
Eager Trader
Hitpoint

PostSubject: Re: Add these catagories maybe?   Add these catagories maybe? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:21 pm

I thought of a couple more.

Introductions (introduce your self)
Art(Maybe not because we could keep this stuff on eo forums)

Oh and to avoid making another topic. Remember how we said once AW that you didnt want to make a guild because you did not think everyone would join. How about a one just supporting the MM site then. Just for supports.
Back to top Go down
Takanei
Mediator
Takanei

PostSubject: Re: Add these catagories maybe?   Add these catagories maybe? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:22 pm

Philosophy, by the way, love.

I'm thinking of, personal MM'er's journal. I guess you could call the sub-forum, "Mediators: Records" and have it to where each MM-er is to have a personal profile and their transactions currently from this point and on, recorded on that profile.

My two cents.
Back to top Go down
Thedarky
Thedarky

PostSubject: Re: Add these catagories maybe?   Add these catagories maybe? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:24 pm

Takanei wrote:

I'm thinking of, personal MM'er's journal. I guess you could call the sub-forum, "Mediators: Records" and have it to where each MM-er is to have a personal profile and their transactions currently from this point and on, recorded on that profile.

My two cents.

Love the idea

you mean like each mm (that uses this forum afcourse) has his own place where he can put all deals he does and all? right? rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://bubsgold.spruz.com
Takanei
Mediator
Takanei

PostSubject: Re: Add these catagories maybe?   Add these catagories maybe? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:27 pm

Thedarky wrote:
Takanei wrote:

My two cents.

Love the idea

you mean like each mm (that uses this forum afcourse) has his own place where he can put all deals he does and all? right? rendeer

Exactly, dear. :]]
Back to top Go down
Ancient Whisper
Admin
Ancient Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Add these catagories maybe?   Add these catagories maybe? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:28 pm

Keep the ideas coming guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://eomm.forumotion.com
Takanei
Mediator
Takanei

PostSubject: Re: Add these catagories maybe?   Add these catagories maybe? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:29 pm

Ancient Whisper wrote:
Keep the ideas coming guys. Very Happy

Don't forget to have a subforum for those who are requesting certain MM's and or someone in general who's on, Jason.
Back to top Go down
Hitpoint
Eager Trader
Hitpoint

PostSubject: Re: Add these catagories maybe?   Add these catagories maybe? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:32 pm

I noticed that you have added the mm log and it says "please only mm's keep logs here" i dont know if you did this, but you can set up a permission mask and label it for MM's then you can give the mask's to your mm's. Then only allow people in the admin/mm/moderator list (just incase a mm is a mod or an admin) to post in that topic, but allow regular members to view only.
Back to top Go down
Takanei
Mediator
Takanei

PostSubject: Re: Add these catagories maybe?   Add these catagories maybe? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:35 pm

Personally, I think the only people allowed to do a transaction log are MM's and there shouldn't be any reply from anyone else in your thread.
Back to top Go down
Hitpoint
Eager Trader
Hitpoint

PostSubject: Re: Add these catagories maybe?   Add these catagories maybe? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:37 pm

Thats what i just said in big bulk form lol.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Whisper
Admin
Ancient Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Add these catagories maybe?   Add these catagories maybe? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:38 pm

Takanei wrote:
Personally, I think the only people allowed to do a transaction log are MM's and there shouldn't be any reply from anyone else in your thread.
Im doing that now.
Back to top Go down
https://eomm.forumotion.com
Mish
Mish

PostSubject: Re: Add these catagories maybe?   Add these catagories maybe? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:40 pm

Fweee. Off-topicccc.
Back to top Go down
Hitpoint
Eager Trader
Hitpoint

PostSubject: Re: Add these catagories maybe?   Add these catagories maybe? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:46 pm

Off topic: Please do not go off-topic from a thread's intended topic of discussion. Threads that go off topic may have off-topic posts deleted or be locked/deleted. Threads posted on the wrong boards will be moved to the appropriate Board.

Mad
Back to top Go down
Mish
Mish

PostSubject: Re: Add these catagories maybe?   Add these catagories maybe? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:48 pm

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
SpiKe
Newbie Trader
SpiKe

PostSubject: Re: Add these catagories maybe?   Add these catagories maybe? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:30 pm

Deffantly need a introduction catagorie and maybe some IG news.. although the admin's don't do much.. so maybe no point lol =\

Been thinking where the hell should I post first off. So guess this will do. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Glycon
Eager Trader

PostSubject: Re: Add these catagories maybe?   Add these catagories maybe? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:44 pm

News would probably be mundane and miniscule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add these catagories maybe?   Add these catagories maybe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Add these catagories maybe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EoMM :: Feedback :: Feedback-
Jump to: